Wednesday, October 24, 2007

From Sleeping Babies to Terrifying Rides to toothbrushless hotel stays--our trip to Maine

























Hello Everyone,




I'm sure it will take me some time to get used to blogging. Am I writing a letter, composing an editorial, spilling my guts to the world, creating reminiscen or what? This will be a letter--a travelogue with some editorializing and reminiscing included. I'm having trouble formatting the pictures as I want them, but I'm assuming that skill will come with practice. I'm not sure how to proceed on this, so it will look like I've posted several blogs in order to arrange the pictures as I really wish. These first pictures are merely snaps of the leaves. One account I read in the local paper was that the leaves weren't as shiny or brilliant as previous years; yet a lovely lady in her eighties who'd grown up in Portland told us that she'd never seen them more lovely!!








No comments: