Sunday, October 14, 2007

I FORGOT!!




Hmmm... I'm off to quite a start. I forgot something very important. Mark and Jennifer are planning to be in Washington in July for about a month or so, and Marie is hoping to bring most of her family home for the summer as well. Dad and I have been thinking some time of having a family reunion of the descendants and friends of the Thomas G Kennedy branch of the family in White Salmon. Although we don't have the means to pay for transportation for family members like we have in the past, we feel that we could set up extra beds, tents, etc. to accommodate everyone. We thought that a camp-like atmosphere in the back yard with games set up, the gazebo set up as camp headquarters, lots of camp crafts and side trips to the pool and local sights would be memorable for all. Please be thinking about taking vacations, etc. at that time, so we can all be together! Any input concerning activities--how about a family talent show?? Family picture?? Family service project??


Also, I'm sending Debbie, Jennifer, Darla, Susan, Michelle, Marie, and Nicole family cookbooks which were put together by your cousin, Peggy Billingsley Warner. She's not charging for the books, so I think it would be nice if we made sure that we sent a thank you note or email. I don't know how private a blog is, so, if you'll email me, I'll send her email and address.


I'm including a few more pictures. The baby in the pix is Wyatt who looks a lot like his dad. Love to you all. I'm sure we'll have lots more pictures when we return from the east coast. Love, Mom

3 comments:

Susan said...

I'm so glad you started a blog, Mom! I look forward to reading your posts.

The pretty Fall pictures make me homesick. This is my favorite time of year in the Gorge.

Cire said...

Susan will be in charge of the talent show (and in it, too), Heather will lead the camp crafts (coloring and making 'books'), TJ will lead some science field trips, and I'll bring a wireless internet connection for 'live' blogging! Let us know when in the summer - we probably vote for something immediately following the 4th of July so we can drive up after spending the 4th in Provo.

Your favorite sister said...

Well we got some good news on the "space a" flights. Apparently flights between Bremerton and Guam are almost daily. So we would probably wait until right after school gets out,and stay until the middle of Aug.

We will keep you posted on our plans though!